[SOGo] Modifying ACL's via sogo-tool
Ronald J. Yacketta
2012-05-04 14:00:33 UTC
Hello all!

Is it possible to modify ACL's via sogo-tool? As it stands, we have to
access the WebUI and modify a Resources ACL in order to set

Public : View All
Confidential : View the Date & Time
Private : None.

We would like to automate the process of adding Resources to SOGo,
currently we have the LDAP automation portion working and just need to
figure out the SOGo side.

Regards,

Ron
Ronald J. Yacketta
2012-05-08 16:04:43 UTC
Post by Ronald J. Yacketta
Hello all!
Is it possible to modify ACL's via sogo-tool? As it stands, we have to
access the WebUI and modify a Resources ACL in order to set
Public : View All
Confidential : View the Date & Time
Private : None.
We would like to automate the process of adding Resources to SOGo,
currently we have the LDAP automation portion working and just need to
figure out the SOGo side.
Regards,
Ron
I take it that this is not possible?

-Ron
Christian Mack
2012-05-09 09:25:51 UTC
Post by Ronald J. Yacketta
Post by Ronald J. Yacketta
Hello all!
Is it possible to modify ACL's via sogo-tool? As it stands, we have to
access the WebUI and modify a Resources ACL in order to set
Public : View All
Confidential : View the Date & Time
Private : None.
We would like to automate the process of adding Resources to SOGo,
currently we have the LDAP automation portion working and just need to
figure out the SOGo side.
Regards,
Ron
I take it that this is not possible?
Not directly.

You can take a backup of the account/ressource with sogo-tool.
Then change the ACL's in there, and restore it again with sogo-tool.

***@sogo $ /usr/sbin/sogo-tool backup /tmp/bkupdir ressourceID

Then edit /tmp/bakupdir/ressourceID with your text editor of choice, in
this section:
---< ... >-----
tables = {
"/Users/ressourceID/Calendar/personal" = {
acl = {
"<default>" = (
PublicViewer,
ConfidentialDAndTViewer,
PrivateDAndTViewer
);
userID1 = (
PublicModify,
ConfidentialModify,
PrivateModify,
ObjectCreator,
ObjectEraser
);
};
displayname = "personal calendar";
---< cut >-----

Finally restore it.

***@sogo $ /usr/sbin/sogo-tool restore -f Calendar/personal
/tmp/bkupdir ressourceID

But be aware, that changes made to the personal calendar between backup
and restore will be lost.

Kind regards,
Christian Mack
--